Playing squash or racketball at Duffield is a great way to keep fit, improve your skills and sharpen your competitive edge. Whatever your level of play, from beginner to professional, you will find a warm welcome. We have some of the best playing facilities in the country, excellent coaches and very sociable members.
- Learn the basics or improve your skills by attending individual or group coaching sessions
- Get involved in singles or doubles games be they friendly or competitive
- Play friendly games with other club members
- Attend club nights held on Friday and Sunday evenings to connect with other members you may not have met before
- Join our club leagues for friendly yet competitive play
- Play for one of our teams against other clubs in the county leagues
Many of our experienced players also play at county and national level.