Duffield Squash and Racketball Club is a renowned sports club with a history of producing top class players and teams as well as providing a friendly, yet competitive environment for beginners through to county standard players.
The club is owned and run by its members through a committee of volunteers and so offers very good value as well as excellent facilities. The grounds and clubhouse are shared with Duffield Lawn Tennis Club, which has 7 all-weather tennis courts on site. Although the two Clubs are independent of each other, joint membership is available.
We are situated on the A6, four miles north of Derby, and are easily accessible from the A38 and M1.
Duffield Squash and Racketball Club offers:
- Five championship standard courts – available up to 11.00pm each day
- Show court – with glass back wall and a spectator gallery
- Gymnasium – small, but well equipped, with a range of air resistance and cardio machines
- Coaching programme – to meet all levels and needs and provided by our top class coach Lesley Sturgess
- Teams and leagues – opportunity to play at all levels including the Derbyshire County Leagues and internal club leagues, running throughout the year
- Club house and bar – recently refurbished to a high standard, the bar has a TV and pool table. Ladies’ and men’s changing rooms are fully equipped with showers and a sauna
Code of Conduct
Duffield Squash Club operates a Fair Play Policy. Our codes of conduct can be found here:
- Code of conduct for juniors
- Code of conduct for referees
- Code of conduct for parents
- Code of conduct for volunteers
The club’s constitution can be found here.
Annual General Report
The club’s DSC Annual Report 2015-16 can be downloaded here.